Thursday, November 18, 2010

Come on weekend

Is it Friday yet????? This week cannot end quick enough. I am looking forward to an entire week off next week with my daughters and it seems as thought time is standing still. I keep wishing it was Friday but apparently, it's not working.

So, at the beginning of each year, my company does a time off bid (as most companies do). Well, for me (being the super mom that I am) I tend to save all my vacation up for certain times where I know I can have all that time with my girls (time they are out of school). I get 5 weeks of paid vacation time...this means I have a week off in the summer for our annual summer vacation with my parents, a week off in November for Thanksgiving, a week off around Christmas (either the week of or week after, depending when I have them or their dad has them). Then, I am left with two weeks to use random days throughout the rest of the year. So, by the end of the year...I am done. pooped. exhausted. need a break. over it.

Anyway, this is it...this is the time of year that I have been waiting for...and it won't come quick enough. I am sure by the end of next week, I will be dying to get back to work and on schedule but let me tell you...I was a stay at home mom for 4.5 years and it was the BEST job that I ever had. I crave that time with my kids (unless they are being little PITA's) :) We (I) plan to clean house, declutter, reorganize (love this) and get my house all pretty and tidy. I believe it needs some much needed TLC. I can't wait. I love to clean. I love the feeling of walking in and knowing that if Martha Stewart came to my door...I would welcome her and give her the grand tour with no problem.

Till then, I wait. my kids wait. my house waits.

No comments:

Post a Comment