Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm Back

Well, I'm back.  It's been quite some time since I have been in the blog world of actually writting on my own blog instead of just reading stalking my fav blogs.  During my long vacation away from blogging, alot has been happening.  We quickly grew out of our home and moved over this past summer.  We have been in our new house since May and we are absolutely in love with it.  I realized today that it has been about 2 years (yes, TWO) since I have actually written on my blog.  I am ashamed people!  I have been trying to decide what direction I would like my blog to go in so I can commit myself to keeping up with it but I am really struggling with a direction that I want it to go in.  I have done a few furniture transformations, room transformations (the old house), about to tackle some new projects in the new house and am also pretty obsessed right now with finding some new beauty products, working on my health and the health of my children.  My children are not unhealthy however, I am a huge believer in teaching them how making the right choices now can really benefit them in the future.  Life as I know it has changed very much in the past year (for the better) or so and I am really excited about all of the changes.  Just really not sure what direction to go with in regards to my blog...  I guess for now, my blog will remain a bit about everything until I get a real feel for what I enjoy writting about most.  I look forward to being back and bringing you all into my crazy world of transformations, product reviews and life in general.  Are you ready for this rollercoaster ride? 

I have a few things in the works right now...  I am eagerly awaiting my new Hana Elite 1.5in. flat iron from Misikko.com.  I first read about this flat iron (I believe the 1 inch)  while reading a hair tutorial that MamaLaughlin did a few months back showing how she gets her beachy waves with a flat iron.  She is one smart cookie with amazing hair!  Since then, my CHI that I have had for over 11 years (pretty impressive my friends), has decided that she is done with my hair.  I wish she would have told me or at least provided me with a warning that she is quitting her job.  A flat iron that shorts out all of a sudden with no warning is like an airplane engine just pooping out at 30 thousand feet in the air.  Not good.  So, yesterday I purchased my Hana Elite flat iron and received confirmation that it is being shipped TODAY!  WHAT???  That is awesome.  Keep checking back for my review on this product.  I cannot tell you how excited I am about this purchase.  If there is one thing that I am obsessed with, it is my hair.  I have very thick hair and always like it looking it's best.  If this iron does what I think it will, I will be one happy consumer and may just need to rent out a billboard on the freeway to tell everyone about my new purchase.  ;)  I hear amazing reviews on the Hana Elite and can't wait for this puppy to arrive. 

I am also looking into possibly getting a fitbit.  Has anyone had one of these?  What are your reviews on the product.  I have heard some great things about them and feel like it would be similar to having a miniature little trainer clipped on my jeans that tells me how lazy I am where I stand each day in regards to calorie intake and movement.  I am confused though... how on earth does it know your calorie intake?  Do you put it in manually?  Will someone please enlighten me? 



Well, I need to stop blogging for today, I have lots to do.  I'm glad to be back and look forward to getting back into the swing of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment